As of just last week, Instagram hit a major milestone: the platform doubled its monthly active users to 500 million in just two short years. What's more, over half of those monthly users -- 300 million, to be exact -- are active on the platform daily. That's a whole lot of action.
All that said, it should come as no surprise that Instagram has become a place of interest for businesses. And with the massive potential audience in mind, those businesses are looking for ways to create meaningful, quality experiences through Instagram's ad solutions.
You see, ads on Instagram are separate from posts to your account, allowing for much more freedom and a bigger, more targeted audience than just your followers. And while you have to "pay to play," the benefits of Instagram advertising are notable.
To help you learn more about how to effectively advertise on Instagram, HubSpot teamed up with Iconosquare to bring you The Essential Guide to Instagram Advertising.
Here are a few thing we cover in this guide:
- Integrating Instagram ads into your current advertising strategy.
- Setting clear campaign objectives focused on improving your business.
- Creating an optimized Instagram ad with our step by step guide.
- Monitoring performance metrics and moderating engagement with your Ads.
- Insights and takeaways from exclusive experimentation.
- Bonus: Cheat sheet “The Perfect Instagram Ad.”