How Marketing Can Help Sales Close More Decision Stage Leads

August 25, 2014

Screen_Shot_2014-08-25_at_8.34.58_AMHave you heard the statistic that the typical B2B buyer goes through about 60 percent of the decision making process before speaking to a salesperson?

Most inbound marketers will look at that statistic and say, “Work with me. I can help you with 60 percent of the buying process.” But what about the other 40 percent?

A decision to purchase, join, enroll, etc. requires, by definition, that a prospect completes 100 percent of the buying process.

The truth is, if you don’t aim to improve the entire process for customer acquisition, you are leaving money, value, and your own reputation as a marketer on the table.

Read more...

Previous Article
The Evolution of the Marketing Campaign
The Evolution of the Marketing Campaign

In the good 'ol days, marketing was easy. If I wanted to sell coats in 1905,...

Next Article
A Cynic's Guide to Writing a Twitter Bio
A Cynic's Guide to Writing a Twitter Bio

I’m usually an upbeat, enthusiastic person, but researching this post...

×

Join the Phoenix HubSpot User Group

First Name
Company Name
Thank you!
Error - something went wrong!